Monday, April 4, 2011

What's In Your Wallet?

My purse has a lot of sentimental value to me. I have things that could tell you what kind of person I am to what matters most to me. I carry with me photos of my children, trinkets that they gave me for good luck and all my credit cards that work well for my convenience. Some would make the assumption I am an unorganized person due to the dis array of my purse and the contents that have no place within it. Some may decide I am into materials such as the style of my purse or the wallet that I probably spent too much money on.  
The things they would miss about me are that I’m actually very humble. I never had much so the things I do have are important to me. When I have money I spend it on nice things. They would not know that I always put people first and I am not selfish in any way. I spend my life enjoying the small things and smile because each day is a new one. These are things they would not naturally assume by looking in my purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment